White Earth Nation

Replacing a lost or damaged title

Come in to the office (White Earth Motor Vehicle Department), and an application will be provided to you, we will need your signature and date on the application for Duplicate title.

Only the registered vehicle owner or a legal representative of the owner may apply for the duplicate title. You pay the required fees and a duplicate title will be processed and mailed to you.